Soundscapes - Reflective Statement

I have found this soundscapes project very enjoyable. It has been very interesting to learn about a side of film that I haven't really thought of before and I had a lot of fun using audition to create new sounds. Listening to my three final sounds I would say that I have learnt a lot about composition and about adding effects to my recordings to create new things to experiment with and use. I think I could have experimented more with cutting up some of my recordings and moving things around. 

I enjoyed thinking up new sounds for the images that I got as there was no guidelines and no set ways of what my images would sound like and so I found it very freeing and inspiring to think of the sounds that the images would make and what different things I could record to try and recreate what I thought things should sound like.

Overall this project has given me the knowledge to listen closer to the sounds that I can hear whilst watching films, so that I can educate myself on the type of sounds and music that I can use within my own future creations.

Comments

  1. Hey Maddi - I can't find your actual finished soundscapes on here... am I losing my mind?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog