'What If?' Metropolis - Reflective Statement

Looking back on the 'What If?' Metropolis project I can see that I have learnt a great deal. I struggled with Maya and with texturing my work as I am still learning how to UV my models to a higher standard. I really enjoyed having a creative partnership with László Moholy-Nagy as I really enjoy his work and it was fun trying to create a world in a way that he would if given the chance. 
I'm quite happy with my final render as I like the colours, shapes and the atmosphere but I don't think László Moholy-Nagy would have made a world like this. I feel that I didn't achieve the balance of shapes that is always featured within his work. I also think that I could have worked on the colour palette more as I like the final colours but again I feel that they do not fit in with Moholy Nagy's overall way of working.
I could have also worked more on the final textures as this would have improved the overall look of my final render. I enjoyed learning more about Maya and having the chance to create my own models with othographs that I designed. Overall I found the project challenging but educational and I now know more about how Maya works and how I can texture models to higher levels in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog