2nd Character Design Lesson


We had to chose a character and assess what shapes are used to build up their body. Many antagonists are made up of triangles, with circles as softer and more comical, friendly characters and squares being stronger and more heroic. The character I chose is Karasu who is one of the antagonists from Kubo and the Two Strings. I decided to redesign her using circles and softer shapes.

Then we where given different themes and we had to create 3 different characters from this theme. I was given the Wild West and I experimented with using square, then triangle and finally circular shapes.



Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just letting you know Maddi that this was Justin's character design class :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH! Thank you I was half asleep when I uploaded these :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog